ComCenter II Series
The ComCenter II Series provides secure voice and/or data communications anywhere in the world. Versatile Ethernet port allows network connectivity for global satellite data transfer and remote system control. Designed to meet a wide variety of applications and system installations, the ComCenter II is available in two main configurations - Voice and Data, or Data only - each with optional configurations and accessories such as privacy handset and GPS.
· RJ-11 (POTS) for PABX, standard phones, or wireless base station
· RJ-45 Intelligent Privacy Handset interface for voice or texting · SmartDial simplified dialing sequence
· Audio Status Tones
· Ethernet connectivity provides versatile IP-based satellite data interface
· IP Port Forwarding for machine-to- machine (M2M) and VSAT Diagnostics
· Configurable periodic reports ensure and enhance overall system resilience
· GPS option with configurable periodic reports provides low-cost tracking solution
· Third Party Apps: e-mail, weather info, blogs
· SMS TEXTING with Embedded ASE SatChat
· Real-time diagnostic, event, and call logs
· Crew calling and scratch card support
· Highly visible status indicators
· Built-in audible ringer
· Wide operating range: 10-36VDC
· Universal AC/DC and Vehicle DC power adapters included
Voice and Data - Model ASE-MC08 This model does it all! Voice, Data, network connectivity, and SMS texting. Perfect for Resilience planning, business continuity, corporate communications with remote personnel, data backup, and VSAT back door control.
Data Only - Model ASE-MC07 This is a lower-cost, reduced feature model that eliminates the voice features and targets data-only applications. The Ethernet port allows network connectivity for global satellite data transfer and remote system control. Perfect for data Resilience and backup, M2M and VSAT diagnostic control.